Thursday 7 April 2011

(Shamaan) Question 9 what was your contribution to the process during the planning, production and post production stages?

In the planning i did:                                                             
This our shot of our previous character being possessed. 
This was a shot of the ring where the young girl was possessed 
Although we didn't end up using this sort of make up it gave us experience and ideas of what sort of make up and costume we could use.

All of the group members did the individual textual analysis grid, mind maps, and research into different genres of horror films. 
 

During the editing Me and Milla worked on a lot of the planning sheet, story boards and initial ideas and narratives. 

During the Production I did :

This shot was one of the shots that I did. Although Billy was responsible for a lot of the filming   I directed the actress  throughout and told her what to do. I also gave a lot of ideas for the different types of shots and frames and tried to make sure that we stuck to the planning and storyboard.



During the post production I contributed to the editing and the and voices to add to the music in our film. Me and Billy did a lot of the editing, made sure that our film had continuity and also made sure that the shots were framed properly and if not edited it so that it looked right. 

Post production I did: 
I made sure that things that we did were uploaded on the blog and that I also got people to fill out the evaluation forms and give us their critical and positive opinions about our films. Over all I think that we all worked really well together as a team and got all the tasks done equally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment